Denver Health In-School Immunization Project
Newlon Elementary School partners with Denver Public Health to offer in-school immunizations to students at Denver Public Schools in order to ensure your child has a healthy school year.
About the in-school immunization program:
- Immunization clinics are held in the school, once per school year.
- One signed consent form is needed for your child to participate in the clinic for that school year.
- With completed consent, your child will receive any appropriate/needed vaccines. Please make sure the school nurse has your child’s most up-to-date immunization record.
- Depending on which vaccines are needed, your child may receive several vaccines if they are not up-to-date. If you would like to know which vaccines your child may receive, please call 303-602-3688.
- Consent forms are available in the main office or the nurses’ office.
- If you have signed a consent form, but no longer want to participate in the immunization program, please let us know.
Call 303-602-3688 for questions about the In-School Immunization Program.